Daily price bands are applicable on securities as below:
- Daily price bands of 2% (either way)
- Daily price bands of 5% (either way)
- Daily price bands of 10% (either way)
- No price bands are applicable on scrips on which derivative products are available *
- Price bands of 20% (either way) on all remaining scrips (including debentures, preference shares etc).
- Scrips on which no derivatives products are available but which are part of Index Derivatives, are also subjected to price bands.
The price bands for the securities in the Limited Physical Market are the same as those applicable for the securities in the Normal Market.
For Auction market the price bands of 20% are applicable.
* In order to prevent members from entering orders at non-genuine prices in such securities, the Exchange has fixed operating range of 10%.